1. i think my company needs to apply for LCA frst, right?what things should be done (roughly) before applying for LCA? and approximately how much time is required for those things?
2. how long does it take to get approved for LCA? (if the company does everything correctly?)
3. once LCA arrives, then the company just needs to fill the required H1B forms and send them to USCIS, right? approximately how much time is required for those things?
4. once the forms arrive at the USCIS, as long as I pay extra $1000, will I be eligible for preium processing?
5. what happens after USCIS gives an ok? and a 'no ok"?
6. if everthing happens before october 1st,2010 and i get an OK from USCIS, will I be officially on H1B after october 1st 2010?
7. if everthing happens after october 1st,2010 and i get an OK from USCIS, what will be?
Thanks again, i know i';m being an idiot with so many questions but I'm just trying to understand exactly what's and how's happenning these things.
Thank you again.