India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigirl View Post
IV Team,
I have been calling the list of Senators - and some of them say they do not support amnesty. I do talk about high skilled immigrants (from pappu's brief). My question is how do I make the distinction between the two groups without sounding that I am being against the undocumented?
Appreciate your help on this as I continue calling the Senators. Thanks
Thanks, we expect some of the offices will say this. There can be lot of answers to this question. One way to respond is -

"For last 10 years there has been no High-skilled immigration bill passed by the Congress. The world has changed in last 10 years. I understand that the Senator is a champion for creating more jobs in America. Employment based green cards will create jobs in America. I want to start my own company and hire people in America. But I cannot do that if I don't have a green card.

I would sincerely request you to please convey to the Senator if he would consider supporting some version of the immigration bill
giving more weight to green cards and creating jobs in America, or maybe the Senator could lead the effort for improving the proposal"

Please always end the call on a cordial note thanking the Staff member.

Last edited by Administrator2; 04-30-2010 at 02:37 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote