:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute gc_peshwa has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Done calling alll republicans

I am done calling all listed republicans I thought they are the ones who mattered most as Dems are/will jump into the bandwagon sooner or later.
I am not sure if the senators will ever receive our heartfelt pleas and messages.I pray they do...
I felt like a lobbyist while calling their offices...only that I was lobbying with their staff to pass on the message..

Gist: Some of the staff members (I hope not Senators) THOUGHT CIR==AMNESTY for illegals and told me point blank Senator doesnt support CIR for the same reason. I explained to them CIR is not only about illegals and amnesty and that legal immigrants will be helped a lot. These GC applicants would become their voters in near future.

Here's the status for today

Graham - spoke to staff No position on bill yet
Gregg- spoke to staff member no position sounded like she is faking noting down details
Lugar - spoke to staff promised that Senator is very supportive of CIR left my details
Enzi- spoke to staff member does not support CIR left my details
Ensign-no position on it yet
Hatch-against amnesty left details
John Kyl-supports legal immigration left details
Cornyn-voicemail
McConnell-no position yet left details with his staff

Will run through rest of the list next week.
Thanks to IV. You guys are doing a great job!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote