India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute
Default (Generic Template, Great for printing out multiple copies and mass sign up

The campaign has begun. Lets all unite and make it successful. There is very slim chance of any legislative relief until after the Presidential elections. This is our best shot at this time.

Letter Template #7
Quote:
<<Date>>
The Honorable George W. Bush
President of the United States
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Dear Mr. President:

I write today to urge you to fix America's broken legal employment-based immigration system. Highly skilled professionals in various high-technology fields currently facing a long wait of 6 to 12 years, find themselves trapped in a legal maze, and are unable to advance in their careers. Changing jobs, even with the same employer, means the process must be started over again.

Mr. President, you can make changes that would impart fairness and dignity to this arduously long process and improve the quality of life of these half a million hard-working professionals. Mr. President, I appeal to you to implement administrative reforms to:
  • Recapture administratively the unused visas for permanent residency to fulfill the congressional mandate of 140,000 green cards per year.
  • Revise the administrative definition of "same or similar" to allow slight additional job flexibility for legal immigrants awaiting adjudication of adjustment of status (I-485) petitions.
  • Allow filing of Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) when a visa number is not available.
  • Implement the existing interim rule to allow issuance of multi-year Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) and Advance Parole.
  • Allow visa revalidation in the United States.
  • Reinstate premium processing of Immigrant Petitions.
The above fixes are urgently needed to fulfill your stated goal of attracting and retaining highly-skilled legal immigrants from around the world, eliminating bureaucratic inefficiency, and improving the lives of future Americans already living and working legally in the United States.

I thank you for your attention to this matter.

Respectfully,

Name:

Address:

Last edited by needhelp!; 02-18-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote