Documents to submit
This is what given by my Attorney apart from your labor approval. Better double check..
FOR FORM I-140
Copies of each of the following are acceptable as long as you can provide the originals if the INS so requests.
1. Letters of previous experience detailing dates of employment, title, and duties. Each letter must be on that employer’s letterhead, dated, and signed. Each letter must be in line with the experience shown on Form ETA 750-B of the Labor Certification Application. This may not apply if the Form I-140 is being filed directly from an L-1A visa.
2. All degree certificates, and relevant marksheets.
3. All Forms W-2 from the sponsoring employer.
4. Latest 3 paychecks from the sponsoring employer.
5. All H-1 and H-4 approval notices.
6. Visa and identification pages from the principal alien’s passport, and each member of the family who will be migrating.
7. Latest Form I-94 copies (clear and must show the date and place) of last entry for each migrating member of the family.
8. Filing Fees. These vary and the exact amount will be told to you at the time of submission.