India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute

Yes the letter itself is not going to change the complicated immigration issue. The industry is just going to give a lip service to the issues, ultimately hardships due to GC backlog is endured by the individuals. Individuals should take up the lead on the backlog elimination issues, we should use these kinds of letters as a support for the legislation aimed at backlog reduction. Still IV members have to carry the workload of contacting the lawmakers and pushing for the Lofgren bills.

Great job IV for working with CompeteAmerica
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchan View Post
I've seen more such letters than I care come and go. And as far as I could remember, none of them ever worked. It'd be silly to think that a letter crafted by a secretary in 30 minutes will change anything on the complicated immigration issue. But people love it because it's so much easier than painstakingly calling each law maker and explain our ordeal.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote