India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
Legal has a brilliant future Legal has a brilliant future Legal has a brilliant future Legal has a brilliant future Legal has a brilliant future Legal has a brilliant future Legal has a brilliant future Legal has a brilliant future Legal has a brilliant future Legal has a brilliant future Legal has a brilliant future
Default Good effort

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchan View Post
I've seen more such letters than I care come and go. And as far as I could remember, none of them ever worked. It'd be silly to think that a letter crafted by a secretary in 30 minutes will change anything on the complicated immigration issue. But people love it because it's so much easier than painstakingly calling each law maker and explain our ordeal.
That's too dismissive. This is not simply a letter drafted by a secy, but part of the > 3 1/2 year long campaign which consisted of other efforts too icluding letters, webfaxes and phonecalls.

Constant nagging, and never letting this get out of their sight should be part of the strategy. May be we'll eventually be able to touch the conscience of people who have been blocking this relief for so long.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote