India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/09/2007
Compare
conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future
Default a step in long voyage

I think we all understand that merely writing a letter will not bring the desired reforms. However, its an adequate tool to remind the law makers that something is long pending and needs their attention. Its something like a "gentle reminder", when someone receive too many "gentle reminders", one fine day they take a note of it and act on it. Anyway, apart from all these thoughts, this is also one way to keep people excited, and give them an assurance that something is going on. I think our biggest problem is how to keep everybody engaged and excited about the cause. These are just small steps to show that we are active.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote