India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2007
Compare
kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
If you think the letters do not work, tell us what would work. We will work together and take that up.

It is very easy to criticize. But very difficult to execute an idea. It is not easy to get various organizations, company leaders to agree on 3 bills, let alone be willing to put their signature on a letter.

This is the first time, Immigrationvoice has been able to take part in this effort where Industry leaders, organizations and Immigrationvoice have together brought this issue to the attention of the lawmakers. Also note the absence of H1B in the letter. This is a big victory for us as industry and other organizations have begun to understand the greencard issue and how important it is to fix.

Even if the bills do not pass, this is definitely a big stephttp://immigrationvoice.org/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=265792 towards Immigrationvoice goals.
Papu,
I would like to thank you for all your efforts and diligence in IV process. The letters and all are working great as they are creating a visibility of our problem. But I believe along with the letters, we IV members should organize a big rally in DC again. The point of all this will be to put more pressure on Congress.

The other advantage will be media attention, right now everyone has their eye on DC as presidential elections are approaching closer. Doing a big rally will buy us free media attention, this will again work as an important tool for us.

What do you think?
Also members who are questioning the implicitly of these letters should re-evaluate all the measures IV took in the past. These letters have worked to bring about a change, all we need now is a little bit more push.

Please don't spread dubious messages about the joint efforts of so many IV members in the past. Lets keep doing what is expected.

Thanks,

Last edited by kumarc123; 07-21-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote