India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Please mention in your post

Porting - Yes/NO
Interfiling - Yes/No
Case in local office Yes/No
RFEs after filing I485 - Yes/No
Dependent added after filing I485- yes/No
Multiple I485s for the same applicant- yes/no
Multiple I140 for the same applicant - yes/no
Any other complexity with the case: please describe briefly
What actions have you taken till now after getting current: Number of service requests, Congressmen inquiries, info passes etc.. Briefly state the reason for delay.

And if we find someone in this list of 10 people pending for more than 6 months despite being current all the time, IV can even consider helping this applicant. Waiting beyond 6 months after getting current and beyond processing time is wrong in my opinion and USCIS should fix this. If someone has filed I485 many years ago and has been current since last 6 months, the anxiety level of that person must be really high and if despite raising a service request, the case is not approved. It means USCIS must investigate the reasons of the approval delays.

Last edited by pappu; 08-08-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.