:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viveksn View Post
Dear IV Folks,

I am current in December. I am employed in an University and on my own for filing I-485. Should I use the University Attorney and fork out over three thousand dollars or self-file? I have my H1-B approval for the 2nd time( currently in my fifth year). I have not changed employers. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

VSN
Simple Rule: "Always go with professional support."

Think like this. What if you receive a query later? Will you be able to understand/answer it? If you have an attorney he/she will help you. Its like insurance money. If you have a chance to use the insurance money, it is good. If you don't get a chance to use the insurance money, it is very very good for you. in any case it relieves you from headache.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote