RFE on emploeyr employee relation, need your views, pls help
My employer did not submitted document to USCIS yet and my project is ending in two weeks and in another two weeks i have to reply for my RFE before its due date.
Please provide your guidance/views here
1)should I wait (look out for) to get new project and then reply for RFE
a. what if i dont get new project by RFE response due date?
2) send document on current project which is ending in two weeks
a. what if when USCIS open my case and see that my contract date is over,
please suggest, i am running out of time and your experience might help taking any decision. i am clueless right now.