Query regarding Consular Processing
I have below questions any help on this regard is highly appreciated.
My company started processing my GC in 2007. They have processed my Perm and I-140, now they are not willing to pay for my final stage. They want me to bear all the expenses, but they will provide necessary support any in case of documents.
I have below questions regarding the same, i am currently in India.
1. Do i need to continue with the company while my 485 is processing (CP)
2. What kind of documents i need from the company to process 485.
3. How long do i need to continue with my current company once i receive my temporary Visa/GC.
4. Is it mandatory to travel thru the company which processed my GC or can i switch the job and travel for diffrent company job offer.
5. How much does it cost for processing 485 alone including the lawyer costs.
Any response on this matter is really appreciated.