Few things before we start criticizing IV on IV's forum. First and foremost; let me make it clear that I am not from IV core team but I have always been a supporter.
1. IV is the only organization that I know; that's doing something to bring in the fairness.
2. The core admin team consists of people who have their day-to-day jobs but despite they work hard to contribute their time to IV
3. As far as updates are concerned; IV has mentioned that they can't publish each and every details on these public forums. If there are major updates; IV has always notified us via forums/emails. What do you expect them to do? What is not transparent when it comes to IV? Or do you guys want to receive updates just for the sake of it?
4. On an average; people have donated few hundred dollars to IV but some are acting/demanding info as if they have donated their whole life's worth to IV. Think about it for minute guys; our average salary is $90K and we are not donating even a fraction of it. Has IV criticized anybody for being stingy/selfish?
5. I have seen IV's efforts in organizing rallies, flower campaign and the victory in House with a huge majority when the 2 parties don't even agree on simple issues. I am sure that IV has put in gigantic efforts in HR3012. Before HR3012; did we have any choice? Or do we have any if it dies? It's very easy to criticize by not doing anything but put yourself to action and you realize how difficult the things are.
As I said before; I am also a regular donor member of IV who doesn't have access to donor forum. But as long as things progress; I am happy. I have full faith in IV and I will continue to support it.
PD - Oct 2003, EB3-India
Applied for 485
Contributed $800 so far & proud to be a recurring donor