AP through e-file
URGENT Question: I have been renewing my AP through e-file all these years. Last week ii did the e-filing of my AP. Now going through the eligibility i got confused. I had filed for my 485 in july 2007 so i'm not eligible to apply for AP with out any fees. I dont come under either of this category. Please help ITS VERY URGENT
Who is Eligible to e-File Form I-131?
Form I-131 can only be e-Filed i...f you seek an Advance Parole Document, currently reside in the United States, and have been granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS).
Who May NOT e-File Form I-131?
You may not currently e-File Form I-131, (and must file a PAPER Form I-131) if:
* You are a green card holder wishing to apply for a Reentry Permit or Refugee Travel Document
* You are a refugee or asylee applying for a Refugee Travel Document,
* You have a pending I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence Status or Adjust Status currently at a USCIS office and you are eligible to file the I-131 for no additional fee,
* You live outside of the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, Commonwealth of the North Marianas Islands (CNMI), or the U.S. Virgin Islands
* You are applying for a waiver of the filing fee
* You are requesting that your case be expedited
* You are filing for humanitarian reasons
* You are requesting that your I-131 application be expedited or if you require emergency travel authorization
* You have a pending I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence Status or Adjust Status, currently at an USCIS office and you are eligible to file the I-131 for advance parole for no additional fee