I have written the ombudsman with an update after their initial inquiry and two of my state senators regarding this. I am confident we sent everything requested in the RFE but it's my word against theirs since we have sent it a total of three times; in the original application, then for two RFE's. Obviously, they are not very competent or they are not telling us what document they really need becuase they keep asking for tax docs.
I only have until May 12 to make a decision because they sent the letter of denial out so late compared to when they dated the denial. By the time the ombudsman gets back to me, my window of opportunity to file a motion will be gone.
It's so frustrating to deal with these people!