Filling Documents for I-485
• Filing Fees: $1450.00 ($315 x2) + ($165 x 2) + ($175 x 2) + ($70 x 2); for two petitioners (indianabacklog - reported these fees are outdated. Please check these fees with USCIS website)
• Form G-28, Notice of Entry; (for each petition (I-485, I-765 & I-131) and for each petitioner
• Form 1-485, Application for Permanent Residence, with two (2) photographs attached and picture I.D.;
• Form 1-13 1, “Application for Travel Document,” with two (2) photographs and picture I.D.;
• Form 1-765, “Application for Employment Authorization,” with two (2) photographs and picture ID.;
• Copies of Form 1-94 and H-lB visa stamp;
• Copy of Form 1-797 Approval Notice for H-lB Petition;
• Copy of Form 1-797 Approval Notice for 1-140 Petition;
• Copy of passport;
• Copy of long form birth certificate;
• Copy of marriage certificate;
• Form 1-693, Medical Examination Results (sealed); (In medical examination go for chest X-ray instead of skin test).
• Form G-325, Biographic Information.
Try to read all the forms before you signed and send to attorney. Due to heavy work more chances to mess up the information from attorney side. Try to download all these forms from USCIS (some of these are fill able with save option) and try to fill as much as you can, at least your personal details, residency history in US etc and compare with your attorney documents when they sent for your signature.
Best of luck guys who all are eligible to file their I-485 after long waiting time.
Last edited by GCWaiter03; 05-15-2007 at 11:41 AM.