|Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)||
|Please contribute to Immigration Voice.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
H1 B Visa stamping in Mexico
I will be going to Mexico for Visa stamping in about 10 days and want to make sure I am carrying all the required documents. I work for the same company for 7 years and the same client for 5 years. I have a masters from US and work in the EC model. I am planning to carry the following documents.
1. I 797
2. I 129 (The entire set of 171 pages which my company submitted for H1 B extension last year)
3. Client Letter
4. Employment Verification Letter
5. Contract between my parent company and Client
6. Pay stubs for the last 2 years
7. W2 for the last 3 years (Not sure if I need to take more than this)
8. Tax returns for the last 3 years (Same confusion as the tax returns)
9. Bank Statement for the past 6 months
10. Marriage certificate (Since I am going with my spouse)
11. Degree Certificates and Mark sheets (Masters and under-grad)
12. Copies of my passport
13. Interview confirmation
14. ASC appointment confirmation (This is for Mexico)
15. I140 approval notice.
16. I539 extension approval notice.
I am not sure if I have missed something above but it seems like these are the most important documents required for the visa interview. I also attended visa interview in 2010 in India and there was no issues. I just feel that I am carrying a weight of documents. Is there anything else I might need? Please let me know as it will be very helpful for me ahead of my travel.
Thanks very much.
Since your spouse is also going for H4, carry the marriage photos as well. thats what we did last time around for Mumbai consulate.
BTW, for EC model in Mexico, you don't have to worry too much. its E-V-C who are getting jacked in Indian-consulates.
|documents , h1b visa , stamping|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|H1b Visa stamping in Mexico||ari_meta||Non-Immigrant Visas||0||09-15-2011 07:44 PM|
|Visa Stamping Canada Or Mexico( ? )||Leo07||Non-Immigrant Visas||10||08-18-2010 04:54 PM|
|Expired stamping. Is stamping at Mexico good option than in India?||belmontboy||Non-Immigrant Visa||1||01-20-2009 04:10 PM|
|Mexico visa stamping||manja||Non-Immigrant Visas||0||10-15-2008 05:22 PM|
|H1 visa stamping in mexico||vpadman||Work/Travel options after 485 : H1 Versus EAD/AP||6||05-16-2008 03:55 PM|