Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 07:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Mirage_GC is infamous around these parts Mirage_GC is infamous around these parts Mirage_GC is infamous around these parts Mirage_GC is infamous around these parts Mirage_GC is infamous around these parts Mirage_GC is infamous around these parts Mirage_GC is infamous around these parts Mirage_GC is infamous around these parts Mirage_GC is infamous around these parts
Exclamation POTUS: "Most of us used to be them."

"Most of us used to be them." President Obama, but most of "US" who used to be them have decided to shut the doors behind them.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage_GC View Post
"Most of us used to be them." President Obama, but most of "US" who used to be them have decided to shut the doors behind them.
It can only mean ONE thing .... that this place is TOILET!