Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion
Click to log in with Facebook
Analysis Discussion This forum is used to analyze, predict, track and share the information about the progress of visa dates, visa bulletin and application status of individual cases.

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Student with no hopes is a splendid one to behold Student with no hopes is a splendid one to behold Student with no hopes is a splendid one to behold Student with no hopes is a splendid one to behold Student with no hopes is a splendid one to behold Student with no hopes is a splendid one to behold Student with no hopes is a splendid one to behold Student with no hopes is a splendid one to behold
Default What do you think?

In DREAM Act - why not include the children of legal immigrants, why specify children of illegal immigrants only?

In the stripping of birth right citizenship amendment - are the lawmakers going to stick to children of illegal immigrants only or will it be extended to children of non-citizens? If so, how far reaching (in years) will it be for?

How much border security is needed for the congress to consider taking other pieces of legislation relating to immigration?

How long will legal immigrants be held hostage to CIR and funding other proposals (border security, 9/11 responders...) without solving any of the problems relating to the community?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student with no hopes View Post
In DREAM Act - why not include the children of legal immigrants, why specify children of illegal immigrants only?
Because of legal immigrants do not want greencards. Tell me one children of legal immigrant that is volunteering for IV or went to a Senator office to talk about DREAM Act for legal immigrant children? How many such children came to Lobby day? How many are actually willing to rally in DC? Show me one newspaper interview where a legal immigrant kid has spoken for himself.

So let us just stop talking about legal immigrant kids. The children of undocumented immigrants are doing a damn good job advocating for their problems. You can find these kids in rallies, media, blogs and everywhere talking about their problem.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote