Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Recent Blogs
Click to log in with Facebook
Recent Blogs RSS feeds of select Blogs on Immigration

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Mr. President: Immigration Reform Won’t Be Enough To Stop The Brain Drain
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/27/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad u fell for Obama's political POS

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacocklover View Post
After listening to his crystal cut views about fixing broken immigration system, my confidence level is boosted and felt like Dr.Obama has guts to deal this challenging CIR initiative for the better future of immigrants and for families of all of those hardworking smart legal immigrants who have been waiting for approvals from past 10 years. Hope it's not alluring speech for his upcoming elections. Problem clearly persists with politicians who don't like our EB VISA applicant community.

I think these following things should be the high priority items for IV core team and to all of us. People who have been patiently waiting to file for 485 since JULY 2007 are loosing hopes based on ongoing immigration trends. I think that it would take at least another 2 or 3 years to pass the CIR and to see it's law in action if GOP fellas have guts and to let this pass it successfully. I think that we should focus on two things to minimize the damage to our personal and professional lives.

I think one quick solution for fixing the issue of century old broken immigration system of USCIS is by allowing disciplined and long waited legal immigrant applicant to file for 485 application once his/her (I-140) application is approved. (Technically, I-140 is the real application for employment based green card. It makes sense for allowing applicant to file for AOS application (I-485 for personal information). this is justifiable with the current USCIS practice as USCIS doesn't approve his/her green card even if his/her PD ( Priority Date) is current unless they have visas to allocate for the case, so it should make prefect sense for 140 approved applicants to allow them to file for I-485)

Another thing is about huge EB backlogs for this broken system , that can be fixed temporarily by supporting and passing the recapture bill which allocates visas of those unused and wasted around 400K immigrant visas of last several years..

Donated to IV
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote