Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, please desist from using this thread for discussions unrelated to the main topic (whether you can buy houses on H1/EAD etc.). There are other forums and threads on IV where these types of issues can be discussed in detail. If you don't find any, you can start a new thread of your own.

Let's keep the discussion here focussed on IV action items. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Last edited by walking_dude; 01-08-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecollarslave View Post
I am on H1/EAD and own a home. Lenders don't deny you a loan solely based on your visa status. Some think its too risky to own a home before getting a green card. I think this is a personal choice you make based on your comfort level. IMHO, we should keep the home ownership out of this. If we include things that are simply not true, it will only make our letter(s) less credible.
guys, these were just examble of personal blurbs. Please feel free to make it your own. However, I have heard of one case right now because of the subprime mess where the lender did not go ahead with the loan because of the risk. i am not saying there arent any banks out there where you wont get a loan, but some banks are switching gears and making really safe loans compared to their risk taking ability a few yrs back.

Old 01-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rajenk has much to be proud of rajenk has much to be proud of rajenk has much to be proud of rajenk has much to be proud of rajenk has much to be proud of rajenk has much to be proud of rajenk has much to be proud of rajenk has much to be proud of rajenk has much to be proud of
Default Mine in a day or two

I will be handwriting the letter tonight and will be sent in a day or two.

Also had asked 3 of my colleagues to write a letter.

Way to go IV. I am already seeing this as a successful action.

Old 01-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/16/2006
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
noman is on a distinguished road
Default Already mailed

I have just mailed my letters, hand written! thanks for your help and support. Lots of prayers for IV.
EAD: Approved & received for all
AP: Approved & received for all
FP: NO NEWS YET

Old 01-08-2008, 02:21 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
TomPlate is infamous around these parts TomPlate is infamous around these parts TomPlate is infamous around these parts TomPlate is infamous around these parts TomPlate is infamous around these parts TomPlate is infamous around these parts TomPlate is infamous around these parts

Already send IV. Success is near us and lets champaign.
kum kum kum kumala. I have hand written and water coloured with nice pictures.

Immigration is Power.

advertisement

Old 01-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute
Default handwritten will be 5 pages

Just finished it and made a photocopy for IV PO Box.. How many more are up to the hand written challenge?

Got GC in Sept 2011

Spread the RALLY message on:
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki
Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Old 01-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold
Default Letters in Mail

Both letter in mail. forwarded to friends also. I modified a little.

Old 01-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2010
Compare
garybanz is a jewel in the rough garybanz is a jewel in the rough garybanz is a jewel in the rough garybanz is a jewel in the rough

Just sent a letter to my Congressman requesting him to send a letter to the President...PM me if any one wants to use my letter as a template.

- Contributed over $500 to IV
- Got the GC after about 7 years of stay in the US.

Old 01-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gtg506p is a jewel in the rough gtg506p is a jewel in the rough gtg506p is a jewel in the rough

I will participate in this wholeheartedly. One suggestion to the admin: perhaps we can post this in other websites also like ? I know a lot of people use that site for posting problems etc and whoever is not in IV might also get to know about it.

Old 01-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute

gtg506p, please post it there if you are a member so that they can participate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtg506p View Post
I will participate in this wholeheartedly. One suggestion to the admin: perhaps we can post this in other websites also like ? I know a lot of people use that site for posting problems etc and whoever is not in IV might also get to know about it.

Got GC in Sept 2011

Spread the RALLY message on:
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki
Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

advertisement

Old 01-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2010
Compare
garybanz is a jewel in the rough garybanz is a jewel in the rough garybanz is a jewel in the rough garybanz is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtg506p View Post
I hear that the guy who runs is not very helpful, but it will be great if we can have a link on Sheela Murthy's web site. She might like to help us out.

- Contributed over $500 to IV
- Got the GC after about 7 years of stay in the US.

Old 01-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelp! View Post
Just finished it and made a photocopy for IV PO Box.. How many more are up to the hand written challenge?
I will try this admist my personal situation

Old 01-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
nosightofgc has a reputation beyond repute nosightofgc has a reputation beyond repute nosightofgc has a reputation beyond repute nosightofgc has a reputation beyond repute nosightofgc has a reputation beyond repute nosightofgc has a reputation beyond repute nosightofgc has a reputation beyond repute nosightofgc has a reputation beyond repute nosightofgc has a reputation beyond repute nosightofgc has a reputation beyond repute nosightofgc has a reputation beyond repute

I forwarded the information to my colleagues and requested them to send letters. My letters will be going out in next couple of days.

HR3012 Wiki | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Contributed to all action items for H.R.3012 including $1400.00

Old 01-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/08/2007
Compare
vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of

I have forwarded the template to friends & colleagues & also posted on some forums that I am a part of....

WA State Chapter group.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WA_Immigration_Voice/

Old 01-08-2008, 03:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sathishkrish is on a distinguished road
Default Not True!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammoy2k View Post
If you dont have PR, the rateyou pay is higher. Some deny loans as well.
I own a Home and they asked me for drivers license - thats all. I pay interest rates as anyone does ...