Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2007, 08:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Emergency GC

I found out from discussion about the USCIS Expedite service:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...000ecd190aRCRD

"
All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The criteria are as follows:

* Severe financial loss to company or individual
* Extreme emergent situation
* Humanitarian situation
* Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States
* Department of Defense of National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)
* USCIS error
* Compelling interest of USCIS

If your case is at a local office at the time you need to make your emergency request, please go to the local office in person to make your request. Please be sure to take all supporting documentation with you.

If your case is at one of our Service Centers or the National Benefits Center, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to receive further instructions on where and how to send your request.
"

I am not sure this is applicable in case of Green Card too even when the dates are not current for your category.

I guess 99.99% won't able to use it, but at least it will be helpful for 0.01% people.

It appears that this person (http://www..com/member/kurup65/) has been successful to get his GC using this expedite service (EB3 India PD: Nov 2005)

She mentioned:
"We (my husband and I) requested expedite request due to extreme emergency situation and USCIS approved it. Luckily things work out for us. Can't say too much other than that. Thanks for all the well wishes....."

Source:
http://www..com/discussion-f...85-1/52168049/

ENJOY!!!!

Last edited by aadimanav; 12-20-2007 at 08:40 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2008
Compare
yetanotherguyinline is a splendid one to behold yetanotherguyinline is a splendid one to behold yetanotherguyinline is a splendid one to behold yetanotherguyinline is a splendid one to behold yetanotherguyinline is a splendid one to behold yetanotherguyinline is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadimanav View Post
I found out from discussion about the USCIS Expedite service:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...000ecd190aRCRD

"
All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The criteria are as follows:

* Severe financial loss to company or individual
* Extreme emergent situation
* Humanitarian situation
* Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States
* Department of Defense of National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)
* USCIS error
* Compelling interest of USCIS

If your case is at a local office at the time you need to make your emergency request, please go to the local office in person to make your request. Please be sure to take all supporting documentation with you.

If your case is at one of our Service Centers or the National Benefits Center, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to receive further instructions on where and how to send your request.
"

I am not sure this is applicable in case of Green Card too even when the dates are not current for your category.

I guess 99.99% won't able to use it, but at least it will be helpful for 0.01% people.

It appears that this person (http://www..com/member/kurup65/) has been successful to get his GC using this expedite service (EB3 India PD: Nov 2005)

She mentioned:
"We (my husband and I) requested expedite request due to extreme emergency situation and USCIS approved it. Luckily things work out for us. Can't say too much other than that. Thanks for all the well wishes....."

Source:

ENJOY!!!!

There was another individual on this board who had an personal emergency (I believe his id is Mehul or something similar). This information might be very useful to him.

Old 12-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Compare
logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadimanav View Post

She mentioned:

Source:

ENJOY!!!!
Nonsense.

Their 485 got approved by mistake by USCIS, even though their dates were not current. It has happened in few cases since July, when non-current 485s have been approved.

Sending an expedite request for 485 would not work if the date was not current. If it worked, everyone and their brother would find the neccesary emergency that is needed to get 485. Financial loss for individual or company as an "extreme emergent" situation is not uncommon and not hard to prove.

She is pulling wool over everyone's eyes because she thinks that her case got approved in mistake and doesnt want to draw attention to that fact. So she is trying to divert attention by saying "oh, we got our GC by expedite request, but I wont tell you what the expedite request was".

That's really cute. But the reality is, that 485, if it got approved, got approved by mistake and she should stop worrying and dissembling information as no one is on a crusade after her or her husband and people have their own problems.
Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
- Steven Weinberg, Nobel Prize winning physicist.
--------------------------------------------------

Old 12-20-2007, 09:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiclife
Nonsense.
...........her case got approved in mistake and doesnt want to draw attention to that fact. So she is trying to divert attention by saying "oh, we got our GC by expedite request, but I wont tell you what the expedite request was"........ problems.
If someone "doesn't want to draw attention" then why would (s)he login to and mention the Approval Date?

Old 12-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/22/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/22/2004
Compare
priti8888 will become famous soon enough priti8888 will become famous soon enough

Posted by 3 hours ago

"Both kurup65 and rathna1 registered from the same IP address within 29 and both posted I-485 approvals with PD dates out of whack. Don't trust them. We'll delete these users in due time."

http://www..com/discuss/485eb/78889113/

Old 12-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Compare
logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute
Default Accuracy of .

Accuracy of is really really bogus.

Firstly, the stats are gathered from a sample of data that's too small. Its like saying that "I talked to 3 people in Iowa and all 3 of them wanted to support John Edwards in Iowa caucuses, therefore in Iowa, John Edwards will get 100% of the vote, Barack Obama will get 0% and Hillary Clinton will get 0%".

Also, a system that relies on information provided by users without any cross-checks with USCIS database is really prone to errors and pranks.

data and USCIS soft LUDs are the most unreliable distractions in otherwise peaceful life of post AC21 phase. Why cant we just enjoy the job mobility of AC21 peacefully?
Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
- Steven Weinberg, Nobel Prize winning physicist.
--------------------------------------------------

Old 12-21-2007, 03:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
nogc_noproblem has a spectacular aura about nogc_noproblem has a spectacular aura about nogc_noproblem has a spectacular aura about
Default Correct

I like this attitude.
Rather than worrying about uncertain things, enjoy the reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiclife View Post
Why cant we just enjoy the job mobility of AC21 peacefully? [/b]

I am not an attorney. Use it at your own risk.

Old 12-21-2007, 01:19 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Philippines
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by priti8888 View Post
Posted by 3 hours ago

"Both kurup65 and rathna1 registered from the same IP address within 29 and both posted I-485 approvals with PD dates out of whack. Don't trust them. We'll delete these users in due time."

http://www..com/discuss/485eb/78889113/
They could be a couple (husband and wife) sharing same computer with same IP Address and with same PD (cross-chargeability).

We are in democratic country. Why not ask them first? Give them due process.

I am not a lawyer....all my comments are my own beliefs, please respect it. I do respect yours!

Old 12-21-2007, 03:10 PM
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
Russia
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Compare
serg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunRN View Post
They could be a couple (husband and wife) sharing same computer with same IP Address and with same PD (cross-chargeability).

They could be guys from the same company, thay could even be neighbors using the same wireless router, has he ever heard about NAT?

Old 12-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Compare
pushkarw has a brilliant future pushkarw has a brilliant future pushkarw has a brilliant future pushkarw has a brilliant future pushkarw has a brilliant future pushkarw has a brilliant future pushkarw has a brilliant future pushkarw has a brilliant future pushkarw has a brilliant future pushkarw has a brilliant future pushkarw has a brilliant future
Default A Million Dollar Drive! Spread The Word!

Have you contributed to the MILLION dollar drive? Please visit the funding thread!

advertisement

Old 12-22-2007, 09:00 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Philippines
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunRN View Post

Somebody gave me "disapproval" because of the post above....I think that somebody do not believe in "due process" and "democracy".

I am not a lawyer....all my comments are my own beliefs, please respect it. I do respect yours!