Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 07:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wisley is on a distinguished road
Default prediction for visa bulletin

hi all
im in F2B ( LPR filing for son over 21 )
my PD : 12-aug-2009
ON 23-dec-2009 case has been approved , based on the Visa Bulletin currently the are processing visas for F2A with priority date before 1- JUN -2010 , i think soon " within 2 month " it will become current and thus all unused visa numbers will transfer to F2B ( spilover ) if this happen i assume i will get my paper and interiview within 2011 .
AM I RIGHT ?????
any insight will be appreciated

Last edited by wisley; 10-25-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 10-23-2010, 09:29 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/03/2007
Compare
Michael chertoff has a reputation beyond repute Michael chertoff has a reputation beyond repute Michael chertoff has a reputation beyond repute Michael chertoff has a reputation beyond repute Michael chertoff has a reputation beyond repute Michael chertoff has a reputation beyond repute Michael chertoff has a reputation beyond repute Michael chertoff has a reputation beyond repute Michael chertoff has a reputation beyond repute Michael chertoff has a reputation beyond repute Michael chertoff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisley View Post
hi all
im in F2B ( LPR filing for son over 21 )
my PD : 12-aug-2009
ON 23-dec-2009 case has been approved , based on the Visa Bulletin currently the are processing visas for F2A with priority date before in 1- JUN -2010 , i think soon " within 2 month " it will become current and thus all unused visa numbers will transfer to F2B ( spilover ) if this happen i assume i will get my paper and interiview within 2011 .
AM I RIGHT ?????
any insight will be appreciated
100 % right. Have a nice weekend.

MC

Old 10-24-2010, 03:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wisley is on a distinguished road

As per Section 201 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, out of 114,200 visas for 2nd Preference, 89,000 reserved visa numbers has been allocated to F2A and the rest something around 26,600 visas has been reserved to allocate to F2B. But now, in previous year F2A jumps over 4 years’ gap and only then they could achieved their quota and who knows there could be a probability of wastage or unused numbers as well. Anyways it will be an advantage for F2B’s because in 2011 they have 89,000 stock again to complete the required given numbers and any body in a world can guess right now after seeing the result of 2010 that it will become current soon. All I wanna say that there could be a tremendous amount of unused visas will gonna distributed among the preceding categories in which they will distribute those unused numbers to preceding categories. Where the maximum will be allocated to F2Bs and rest two: F3 and F4 could also enjoy this unused numbers in a discrete sequence. This process is known as “Spillover”, I have mentioned below the link of USCIS Blog site(Beacon)u guys can go and check it out.

http://blog.uscis.go...sa-numbers.html

the bottom line ........... i think in the next couple of months will see much moving in the visa bulletin not happen ever
Bookmark and Share Compare

Closed Thread