Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of
Default Mumbai Consulate October visa cutoff dates - are they true?

I am hearing that cutoff dates for October shown in Mumbai Consulate site are not true reflective of October bulletin yet to be issued, which would be more like September cutoff dates. I don't know the answer as to why that should be.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hope-ASHA then Nirsasha....

This GC process is like a mexican wave....Hope....Asha....then ALAS...Dispair...Nirasha.....

Old 09-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Priority Date
:
May-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/24/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2007
Compare
amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future

They are accurate. I would love to see different dates..

Old 09-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2003
Compare
trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb View Post
I am hearing that cutoff dates for October shown in Mumbai Consulate site are not true reflective of October bulletin yet to be issued, which would be more like September cutoff dates. I don't know the answer as to why that should be.
In the past, whatever posted on Mumbai Consulate site had been the true cut-off dates. The only difference this time is that official Visa Bulletin is not published on the same day when Mumbai Consulate site was updated (yesterday).

Old 09-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB1A
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/16/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute

If true, this would be one fiasco everyone here will welcome
Donated $200 (after receiving Green Card)
US Citizen Sep '14

advertisement

Old 09-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckInTheMuck View Post
If true, this would be one fiasco everyone here will welcome
Yes, I agree. May be it was a typo. Key for 3 and 6 are quite close to each other !!

Old 09-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Compare
texanguy is a splendid one to behold texanguy is a splendid one to behold texanguy is a splendid one to behold texanguy is a splendid one to behold texanguy is a splendid one to behold texanguy is a splendid one to behold

i like your optimism
Quote:
Yes, I agree. May be it was a typo. Key for 3 and 6 are quite close to each other !!

Old 09-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanguy View Post
i like your optimism
This will be true...Mumbai Consulate has never been wrong has in teh past...

Old 09-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB1A
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/16/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute StuckInTheMuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Keys for 6 and 7 are even closer. Just imagine the clamor that would have created
Donated $200 (after receiving Green Card)
US Citizen Sep '14

Old 09-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Compare
texanguy is a splendid one to behold texanguy is a splendid one to behold texanguy is a splendid one to behold texanguy is a splendid one to behold texanguy is a splendid one to behold texanguy is a splendid one to behold
Talking

and then...there is always the first time
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonty_11 View Post
This will be true...Mumbai Consulate has never been wrong has in teh past...

advertisement

Old 09-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanguy View Post
i like your optimism
I got this info from a reliable source (that Oct bulletin, when issued, will be like Sept bulletin - inspite of what we see at Mumbai site)

Old 09-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute HawaldarNaik has a reputation beyond repute
Default wow...there we go again....HOPE...

At least a Ray of Hope....frankly....this is starting to tell on my health ...this wild swings of excitment...then depression....

Old 09-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
pa_arora is infamous around these parts pa_arora is infamous around these parts pa_arora is infamous around these parts pa_arora is infamous around these parts pa_arora is infamous around these parts pa_arora is infamous around these parts pa_arora is infamous around these parts pa_arora is infamous around these parts pa_arora is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I got this info from a reliable source (that Oct bulletin, when issued, will be like Sept bulletin - inspite of what we see at Mumbai site)
whats ur reliable source?
Mumbai consulate has never been wrong in the past.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/26/2007
Compare
bklog_sufferer is on a distinguished road
Default then why DOS didnt publish yet?

We only see it on Mumbai site and not anywhere else...I even called the 202) 663-1541 number, still plays Sept dates...

I really hope and pray what published on mumbai consulate site is wrong...and there be more forward movment for EB2 and EB3 I & C

Old 09-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
virald is a glorious beacon of light virald is a glorious beacon of light virald is a glorious beacon of light virald is a glorious beacon of light virald is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I guess we are forgetting 4 and 5... (kiddin)