Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold
Default InfoPass Appointment

I am planning to take a infopass appointment for AOS case status. I can see 4 choices which one to choose[none seems applicable]. Any person who has taken appointment can provide more details. His/her insight knowledge can be helpful to others. Thanks

Online InfoPass Appointment choice:
We offer 4 kinds of appointments for a case that you have already filed. Please choose from the following -

Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.

Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.

EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2006
Compare
mallu has a spectacular aura about mallu has a spectacular aura about mallu has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADude View Post
I am planning to take a infopass appointment for AOS case status. I can see 4 choices which one to choose[none seems applicable]. Any person who has taken appointment can provide more details. His/her insight knowledge can be helpful to others. Thanks

Online InfoPass Appointment choice:
We offer 4 kinds of appointments for a case that you have already filed. Please choose from the following -

Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.

Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.

EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.
In https://infopass.uscis.gov/infopass.php ,

"Please select Kind of Service you need
You need Service on a case that has already been filed

You are a new Permanent Resident and have not yet received your Permanent Resident Card

You want to file an application in person

You need information or other services

You need a form. "

Select "You need information or other services" and then proceed.

Old 02-15-2008, 02:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold
Talking

Thank you. So I was wrong to start with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallu View Post

You are a new Permanent Resident and have not yet received your Permanent Resident Card

You need a form. "

Old 04-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
03/06/2008
Compare
gcpool has much to be proud of gcpool has much to be proud of gcpool has much to be proud of gcpool has much to be proud of gcpool has much to be proud of gcpool has much to be proud of gcpool has much to be proud of gcpool has much to be proud of gcpool has much to be proud of gcpool has much to be proud of
Default How can I get to this screen

I am unable to see this screen. I am getting the screen that was on the initial post. I dont have a service ID no

ooops I got it

I chose the wrong option on first page. Choose "You need information or other services" option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallu View Post

You need a form. "

Last edited by gcpool; 04-01-2008 at 12:18 AM.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:31 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/29/2007
Chargeability
:
Malaysia
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/18/2007
Compare
CantLeaveAmerica is a splendid one to behold CantLeaveAmerica is a splendid one to behold CantLeaveAmerica is a splendid one to behold CantLeaveAmerica is a splendid one to behold CantLeaveAmerica is a splendid one to behold CantLeaveAmerica is a splendid one to behold CantLeaveAmerica is a splendid one to behold CantLeaveAmerica is a splendid one to behold
Default you need information or other services

I've taken around 4 Infopass appts. so far and this the option I choose..dont forget to take your case numbers when you go with you

Old 04-01-2008, 04:15 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantLeaveAmerica View Post
I've taken around 4 Infopass appts. so far and this the option I choose..dont forget to take your case numbers when you go with you
When I choose this option it says that my nearest service center does not take any information appointment! It suggests me to go to USCIS.gov instead....

Old 04-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/24/1900
Chargeability
:
Afghanistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
03/24/1900
Compare
Lasantha is just really nice Lasantha is just really nice Lasantha is just really nice Lasantha is just really nice

Not directly related but I found this doc on USCIS call centers.

http://www.shusterman.com/pdf/rsc105.pdf