Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 01:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of

It comes by USPS Priority Mail.. Mine came in 3 business days after it was approved...
Hope that helps...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for responding.

By "3 days after it was approved", do you mean after you saw it approved on this website, or something else?:
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do

I just checked now and saw this:
"On February 28, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice."

Are they referring above to having mailed the EAD/AP card (which I can use to travel outside) or do they just mean that they mailed only a notice of approval? If the latter, how much longer do they take to mail the card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurma1974 View Post
It comes by USPS Priority Mail.. Mine came in 3 business days after it was approved...
Hope that helps...

Old 02-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of yurma1974 has much to be proud of

I received SMS/e-mail for both AP and EAD same time (back to back... I love that back to back SMS ringtone). Then I checked my e-mails. For AP e-mail, it said that they have sent me Approval notice. For EAD, it said that they have ordered the Card.
After I got these SMS/E-mails, I received my EAD/AP combo card after 3 Business Days.

I recevied back to back sms/e-mails when EAD/AP card was ready for shipping, then USPS picked up and then USPS delivered.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

I received SMS/e-mail for both AP and EAD same time (back to back... I love that back to back SMS ringtone). Then I checked my e-mails. For AP e-mail, it said that they have sent me Approval notice. For EAD, it said that they have ordered the Card.
After I got these SMS/E-mails, I received my EAD/AP combo card after 3 Business Days.

I recevied back to back sms/e-mails when EAD/AP card was ready for shipping, then USPS picked up and then USPS delivered.

Though I received my card, I still have not received "Approval" notices yet....

Old 02-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/30/2011
Compare
krishnakk is infamous around these parts krishnakk is infamous around these parts krishnakk is infamous around these parts krishnakk is infamous around these parts
Default I received 24 days after it is approved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpful_leo View Post
Hi guys,

I have an urgent need to travel outside the US in a couple of weeks time (to a 3rd country, not home to India).

I want to use my (still pending) EAD/AP card to return as I do not want to take the risk of going for an H1B stamping as I have heard that it often leads "go to home country for H1b stamping" issue.

My problem though is that I have not yet received the physical EAD/AP card. Online, it shows as approved on Feb 24, and it says to allow up to 30 days to get the card.

My question is - within what time frame are people here receiving the EAD cards after seeing online approval? Does it take up to 30 days - if so it means I cannot travel. If it comes much earlier, then there is a chance I can travel.

Also, are there any other issues with returning on AP when an I-485 is pending that I should be aware of? (I am not asking about the non-immigrant status vs AP status- I know about it but unfortunately my H1B is expiring in a few months time, so I cannot return on H1B even otherwise).

Thanks
I received the physical card 24 days after it was approved.
EAD approved on 2/1
EAD Card Production on 2/19
EAD Mailed on 2/21
EAD received on 2/25

advertisement

Old 02-29-2012, 03:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomachan72 View Post
The PD you mentioned certainly cannot be correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodindia View Post
Why exactly you are saying that? 12/9/08 PD falls under Jan filers and there is no reason that it can be incorrect. Check this for yourself. Go to the TSC tab in the link below

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Check for the person that has green back ground color and you will know what I am talking about. I checked the other site where they "track" as well and he has several posts there and of the posts do have this PD listed and there is no reason to doubt the genuineness.

With that said, unfortunately it does not appear USCIS doesn't really care about PD to process and probably they are taking the cases in random and approving it
Quote:
Originally Posted by padmaforopt View Post
I guess , He confused with the EAD approval (or) Mistakenly he filled the I-485 coloumn instead of EAD coloumn.
Looks like Jan filers are getting greened.

UserName--Nationality--Chargeability--SC-------Category---PD-------------RD
hope2009---India--------Indiaprimary--Nebraska--EB2-----09/04/2008---01/06/2012
pats2012----India--------Indiaprimary--Texas------EB2-----06/10/2008---01/03/2012

Old 02-29-2012, 03:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sniffing is infamous around these parts sniffing is infamous around these parts sniffing is infamous around these parts sniffing is infamous around these parts sniffing is infamous around these parts sniffing is infamous around these parts sniffing is infamous around these parts sniffing is infamous around these parts

Do we get seperate FP notice for I-485 and I-765? I just got FP for I-485.

Thanks...

Old 02-29-2012, 03:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/02/2011
Compare
Quest1850 is on a distinguished road
Default Case transferred to different than filled.

I applied for 485 at NSC and today my status updated to as follows. Why would they transfer case to TSC any specific reason for that??

we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Old 02-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute helpful_leo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks krishnakk.

I see this at the case status website:
"On February 28, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice."

Does this mean they have mailed the card? So it should reach me in a few days? Or does this refer to something else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnakk View Post
I received the physical card 24 days after it was approved.
EAD approved on 2/1
EAD Card Production on 2/19
EAD Mailed on 2/21
EAD received on 2/25

Old 02-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/25/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/30/2011
Compare
FedUpwithGC is a splendid one to behold FedUpwithGC is a splendid one to behold FedUpwithGC is a splendid one to behold FedUpwithGC is a splendid one to behold FedUpwithGC is a splendid one to behold FedUpwithGC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpful_leo View Post
Thanks krishnakk.

I see this at the case status website:

Does this mean they have mailed the card? So it should reach me in a few days? Or does this refer to something else?
It means they have mailed the card.

advertisement

Old 03-01-2012, 01:04 PM
Priority Date
:
May-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/11/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/15/2012
Compare
shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Latest PERM data released

Latest PERM data released. EB2 ROW appears to be fairly low in last quarter of 2011. Range is between 1800 - 3300 (counting only primary applicants).

Old 03-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Priority Date
:
May-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/11/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/15/2012
Compare
shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute shouldIwait has a reputation beyond repute
Default OFLC PERM Data Link

Foreign Labor Certification Disclosure File List

Old 03-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/19/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/10/2011
Compare
dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute

Finally My case status changed to Card Production ordered. Interestingly I did not get any approval emails or anything else.

TeddyKoochu:
You should get your Approval tomorrow or latest by Monday. I have noticed that the approval comes around a week from the date you respond to the RFE.

Best of luck to every one.

Old 03-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilber View Post
Finally My case status changed to Card Production ordered. Interestingly I did not get any approval emails or anything else.

TeddyKoochu:
You should get your Approval tomorrow or latest by Monday. I have noticed that the approval comes around a week from the date you respond to the RFE.

Best of luck to every one.
Congratulations to you and your family. Iam also hoping by the end of the next week.

Old 03-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
injrav has a reputation beyond repute injrav has a reputation beyond repute injrav has a reputation beyond repute injrav has a reputation beyond repute injrav has a reputation beyond repute injrav has a reputation beyond repute injrav has a reputation beyond repute injrav has a reputation beyond repute injrav has a reputation beyond repute injrav has a reputation beyond repute injrav has a reputation beyond repute
Default we all are waiting to see Teddykoochu get greened

Hi Teddy

not only you,
so many of us are waiting to see you with green card..

I hope you will get good news by next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Congratulations to you and your family. Iam also hoping by the end of the next week.
I-140 approved new employer--- 24 January 2012-EB2.
One Time contribution: 4 Aug 2010 --- 50$
One Time contribution: 10 Oct 2011--- 50$
One Time contribution: 31 January 2012--100$

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.