|All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card|
|Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)||
|Please contribute to Immigration Voice.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
- Category EB1 (International Manager) Employer sponsored
- I-140 approved in February 2012 (non-concurrent), filed in Oct 2011.
- Receipt date of I-485, I-765 and I-131 : March 30 2012
- We (Spouse, baby and self) got our EAD & AP within one month of filing ie around 20 April 2012
- We had done our biometrics on May 16 2012. I checked with FBI customer service today and they confirmed the fingerprints were readable, processed and reported back to USCIS on May 16th itself.
Any info on the below questions would be really helpful:
1) How long do you think I should wait from now for I-485 approval? Minimum and maximum times which you are aware of.
2) Can I expect an interview before we receive the approval?
Appreciate your help.
|i-485 approval , i-485 approval notice , i485 pending|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Alien Number different on new H1-B extension approval than previous I-140 approval||dce.deepak||Non-Immigrant Visas||0||05-24-2010 03:50 PM|
|CP VS. AOS currently after new EB2 approval||richana||Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.||4||01-08-2010 01:07 PM|
|Have H1 approval but not employed yet and H4 approval in hand, need to travel||QuickGreenCard||Non-Immigrant Visas||9||02-18-2009 11:32 PM|
|485 approval when out of US||mikestich||All other Green Card Issues||10||08-18-2008 11:15 AM|
|Visa Number Request against Labor Approval or I140 Approval??||akkakarla||All other Green Card Issues||5||07-30-2007 11:56 PM|