Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Benjito84 is on a distinguished road
Default PLEASE HELP! Received RFE on website for i485

Just saw the update for RFE for my petition on USCI site..i understand it could be anything from additional evidence to legitimize marriage to TAX stuff. My question to you folks about the actual approval process. I'm confused because on some forums it almost looks like people have gotten RFE and based upon that they have been approved for green cards without an interview with an agent, but my mother just went through the exact same process except the RFE and she was given an actual interview date and was denied. So in short can they approve my case without an interview ? Thank you very much in advance
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote