Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
monktrusts has a reputation beyond repute monktrusts has a reputation beyond repute monktrusts has a reputation beyond repute monktrusts has a reputation beyond repute monktrusts has a reputation beyond repute monktrusts has a reputation beyond repute monktrusts has a reputation beyond repute monktrusts has a reputation beyond repute monktrusts has a reputation beyond repute monktrusts has a reputation beyond repute monktrusts has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Address change while Priority date just 3 months away

Hi

I have EB3 - India case with priority date of 5th Dec 2002. According to current movement i I will be current in April bulletin.

Meanwhile, I have a pressing personal situation to relocate from where I am currently staying and I have no problem doing that except for the issue that every time I relocate and change my address, I get an RFE on my case. This has happened twice in the past. Also, My case still shows that the RFE response has been received and is under review - This status has been there on the case since I replied to the RFE in year 2011.

Has anyone gone through similar experience? Is it too risky for me to make a address change at this time?

Both the times the RFE has been on my wife's 485 with respect to her address, seems there is something wrong in the system on USCIS end where my address gets changed but my wife's address doesn't reflect properly and USCIS thinks that I have moved where as my wife hasn't and they ask WHY?

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Cheers!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote