|All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card|
|Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)||
|Please contribute to Immigration Voice.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Multilple Labors approved and I-140 filed
First of all Congrats! to all people who are eligible to file 485 in july..
i have strage problem..i am not weather its a problem or not..i have filed my GC in 2004 December and you all know that after that the BEC process came in every thing went to BEC's..and i had no hope on that file and i asked my employer to process my GC under PERM process in 2006 april and i got the Labor and I-140 approved in 6 months...and mean while i got the 2004 labor approved in Feb 2007 and asked my employer which one will be the best and he recommended me apply for I-140 for 2004 labor and wait untill the dates become current and he was expecting the 2004 will become current...so we have applied for I-140 for 2004 labor on May 1st 2007 and the status is pending...now my questios is..
1) Is there is any problem if i use the 2004 labor and apply for I-485.
2) When attorney file for I-140 did they mention any where in that forms that i do not have any immigration petiton has been submited before?
3) If they mention no (miss communication) and applied for I-140 for 2004 labor but in fact there is a petition (I-140) submited for me for my 2006 labor.will this be a problem for my 485 approval?
4) which one will be the best for me to use now 2004 or 2006?
5) I spoke to my attorney on this and he said as long as you have not filed for 485 for 2006 labor then there is no harm.But i am concernet about that if my attorney (2004 labor) mentioned that i have not submited any immigartion petition when he filed for I-140,which is not correct since i have appled for I-140 for 2006 labor will that be a problem for my I-485 process?
you help on this is greately appreciated
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by greencard_fever; 06-25-2007 at 07:19 PM. Reason: typo
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Have approved I-140, but then terminated before I-485 filed.||admsurveys||Immigrant Visa||3||10-14-2010 01:37 AM|
|Spouse 485 filed and My GC approved||LookingForGC||All other Green Card Issues||2||07-09-2010 01:12 PM|
|Perm Filed on Jun 4th 08 but not approved yet||ssksubash||PERM Processing||7||09-30-2008 10:34 PM|
|AP filed together, only 1 approved||fcres||Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications||1||08-01-2008 09:34 AM|
|Labour approved, I-140 yet to be filed||Munna Bhai||Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins||4||11-01-2006 08:27 AM|