|Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...|
|Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)||
|Please contribute to Immigration Voice.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
H1 Doubt PLEASE HELP !
Please guide me in my situation.
I am on OPT right now which is valid thru May 2008. I have already applied for H1 through Company A in April this year. I got a job offer from Company B recently. I would like to join Company B and start working for it on my OPT. Company A failed to provide job for me so I wish to transfer my H1 (once after it is approved) to Company B. Now I have the following questions:
1. What happens to my OPT after I get approved for H1 through Company A?
2. Do I have to stop working for Company B as soon as I get my H1?
3. Can I transfer the H1 I get for Company A to Company B without any paystubs?
4. Can I refuse the H1 and continue to work for Company B on my OPT and then apply for fresh H1 in 2008?
5. Is there any possibility for Company A to cancel my status and make me go back to India?
Please help. I am totally lost and confused.....
Thanks in advance for any help..
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Please help me regarding I-94 doubt||g.chandan||Non-Immigrant Visa||2||10-07-2009 05:43 PM|
|Please help me regarding I-94 doubt||g.chandan||Non-Immigrant Visas||1||10-07-2009 08:21 AM|
|Bizzare doubt||GCNirvana007||All other Green Card Issues||13||03-26-2009 04:28 PM|
|H1 Doubt||rkdnc9||Non-Immigrant Visas||7||01-08-2008 11:40 AM|
|H1 Doubt Please Help..||rkdnc9||Out of status, employment gap and status revalidation||5||09-15-2007 11:29 AM|