|Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...|
|Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)||
|Please contribute to Immigration Voice.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
DS-156 withdrawl & Revalidation after 221g
While my case was pending in admin processing, I came back on unexpired visa (like many of you have used AP). After around 2 months I got a email from embassy to send the passport for further processing (which I can not send from here and I did not go) and I recently after 7 months (only 5 months left as I-797 was for only 1 year) I got a reminder from embassy to 'send the passport for processing' or withdraw H1 visa application.
1. Has anyone (who after 221g traveled on AP or other existing visa of same class) withdrawn the visa application?
2. Is there any impact on I-129 petition? (I believe that only DS 156 will be withdrawn)?
3. Has any one successfully got the re-stamping done after withdrawal of previous application?
4. What if we abandon the admin processing which is cleared?
On the side note:
1. I read on Murthy forum that one person has submitted the passport and there were only few months left in the validity of I-797 and he was asked several questions and was sent to send level of admin processing. Luckily that guy has a AP and came back again by using it.
2. I spoke with my attorney and his advise is that I can withdraw the visa application and it will not have any impact on my H1.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|221g given for Blanket L1B||asadullahm||Non-Immigrant Visas||1||04-20-2010 07:23 AM|
|Effect of H1B withdrawl on 485||gcformewhen||Immigrant Visa||4||09-10-2009 08:00 PM|
|H1B EXTENSION+221g||mohammadismail77||Non-Immigrant Visas||0||07-13-2008 04:04 PM|
|221g case H1b||sharemydreamz||Non-Immigrant Visas||0||12-29-2006 01:35 PM|
|Need Help in 221g.||aslam04||Non-Immigrant Visas||12||12-15-2006 07:57 PM|