Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Non-Immigrant Visas
Click to log in with Facebook
Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 10:09 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/20/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/21/2012
Compare
laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Client letter template for h1 extension stamping

Hi Gurus:

I am planning to go to Indian for my H1 extension stamping. I need a standard template for CLIENT LETTER which is acceptable to US CONSULATE. Please send me.

Also I have following question:

1. Do we need to mentioned the start and end date of the current project or assignment in the CLIENT LETTER ? Because my project is extended every 6 months even though it is a long term project. Already this project was running for more than 10 years now.

2. Also if there are multiple layer, from whom I have to get my client letter.
MY COMPANY -> PREFERRED VENDOR 1 -> PREFERRED VENDOR 2 -> END CLIENT.
I can get the letter from vendor 1 and vendor 2 but I am not sure about end client which is a Federal Government.
Is it OK to get letter from Vendor 1 and Vendor 2?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Thanks
LADDU
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2009, 11:13 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/20/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of
Cool Client letter

Modify this template as appropriate...This for my client and I am Senior PM..

--------------------------------

DATE

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to certify that <<<Client company>>> is using the services of <<<candidate>>> through our contract agreement with <<H1 company>>.

<<<candidate>> was selected for this project after a successful interview in <<interview date>>. Mr. <<<candidate>> has been managing multiple large Information Technology projects for the <<<Client company>>> from <<<start date>>>. The services of Mr. <<<candidate>> is approved until <<<end date of contract>>>.

<<<candidate>> will not be an employee of <<<Client company>>>, and will not be paid as such. <<<candidate>> will perform the following duties required to fulfill the terms of the contract at <<<Client company address>>>:

• Serve as a senior level project manager, providing project management and business analysis services to ensure delivery of ................
• List of tasks .............

These duties are complex, and we are aware that <<H1 company>> requires, at a minimum, a Master’s degree with an Information Technology related major, a professional certification in Project Management such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, project management experience of seven years or more, and experience successfully managing complex Information Technology projects whose budgets were greater than one million dollars and whose timeline was greater than two years.

As Client Director, I have first hand knowledge of the duties that <<<candidate>>> is performing for this assignment. His services are valuable to our organization.

If I can provide any further information or assistance with regard to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact me at the number listed below.

Sincerely yours,

Client Director
<<<Client company>>>
<<contact information>>
Did not apply for EAD and AP
GREENED Aug 12, 2010

************************************************** ******************************
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.

Old 07-22-2009, 11:41 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/20/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/21/2012
Compare
laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute laddu0 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Thanks a lot for your help.