|Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...|
|Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)||
|Please contribute to Immigration Voice.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Am I eligible to apply in EB2?
Appreciate any advice whether I'm qualified to apply for H1B under EB2 category. Below are my qualifications:
1. I have a degree in B.S. in Business Administration in the Philippines. I have no Masters Degree in any field.
2. I enrolled in a lot of short courses related to computer programming in the Philippines.
3. I have 4.5 years working experience as a Software Developer in the Philippines.
4. 5.5 years experience working as a Software Engineer here in the U.S. in a previous company where I also have an approved I-140 on EB3 category with a PD date of Feb2009
5. I'm currently employed here in U.S. on an e-commerce company with a designation of "IT Manager/Web Developer" with a salary of $90K/annual
Do you guys think I have a chance to apply under EB2?
Appreciate your insights.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Priority date became current. When will I be eligible to apply I485||vvenkat007||All other Green Card Issues||9||06-18-2012 07:56 PM|
|to apply or not to apply for citizenship||falcyon||US Citizenship and its issues||4||01-21-2011 11:54 AM|
|Eligible for EB2 - EB3 ???||firstname.lastname@example.org||All other Green Card Issues||2||08-05-2008 04:16 PM|
|Should bachelors/spinsters apply 485 now or wait to jointly apply?||shishya||Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.||76||07-26-2007 07:35 PM|
|Am I eligible for L1..pls help||kmura||Non-Immigrant Visas||0||07-03-2007 11:03 AM|