|Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...|
|Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)||
|Please contribute to Immigration Voice.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Termination of H1B + Travel on same H1B
I am in an awkward position and any help will be greatly appreciated. Here is the run down:
- I am currently on an H1B that is scheduled to expire on May 15th, 2007 as per the stamp on my passport.
- I have accepted employment with another organization based on my EAD (485+140).
- The catch is that I plan to re-enter the US on April 21st, 2007(Saturday) but technically my employment will cease with the employer who filed my H1B on April 20th (Friday).
- I have applied for my travel document (I131-based on 485) but it will probably not arrive before I leave the country.
- Can I re-enter on my H1B, although technically my employment ceased a day earlier?
- When do H1Bís technically expire after termination of employment?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|H1B Termination & Revoke||Myvisa||Non-Immigrant Visa||1||05-07-2010 08:42 PM|
|H-1b approval after termination||DaeG||Non-Immigrant Visas||0||02-26-2010 07:55 PM|
|H1B termination||suave100||Immigrant Visa||0||01-30-2010 10:50 AM|
|fee for H1B termination?||kkand||Out of status, employment gap and status revalidation||2||03-05-2008 10:55 AM|
|H1B Termination?? - Pls help||das0||Non-Immigrant Visas||5||03-09-2007 03:07 PM|