|Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...|
|Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)||
|Please contribute to Immigration Voice.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
H4-H1, H1 transfer, Pls help!
I will change my employer in April and transfer my H1 with my wife's H4. My wife has found some company which would sponsor her H1B. I am on EB2+485 pending. My wife is on H4(we haven't filed her 485 due to retrogression). I am very confused now. Please help me!
1. My wife's company would apply H1B on April the 1st. My new employer will transfer our H1&H4 after that. Will we have any problem here?
2. My new employer would sponsor me EB1. I have EB2+485 pending. If I apply for EB1 140+485, what will happen my old 485?
3. I am thinking to apply 140 first and if 140 gets approved, I will file 485. I am not sure if I have any risk here. Is there any chance that my EB1 485 gets denied? Do my EB2 485 and EB1 485 have the same chances to get denied?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|H1B Extension pending, transfer applied.. 2nd RFE on transfer||coolpal||Non-Immigrant Visas||5||10-28-2010 03:32 PM|
|L1 - H1 transfer||img86||Non-Immigrant Visas||5||10-08-2009 03:00 PM|
|L1 to H1 transfer||sriforyou||Non-Immigrant Visas||3||10-07-2009 11:59 AM|
|Regarding H1-B Transfer||dare2dream||Non-Immigrant Visas||5||09-23-2009 02:45 PM|
|2nd H1B transfer while 1st transfer is pending||pyrosleepy||Non-Immigrant Visas||3||08-12-2007 01:20 PM|