Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.
Click to log in with Facebook
Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2007, 02:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rajmalhotra is on a distinguished road
Default Form G-325A (Biographic Information)--Wrong information for my wife

Hello,

I just found that form: G-325A (Biographic Information) for my wife was filed in incorrectly by my attorney.

The section: 'Applicant's residence last five years. List present address first' was copied from my information which is not correct.

My attorney told me not to worry and have it changed at interview (I don't know what interview?)

I wanted to know if there's any way I can send a new G-325A form. I have received all receipts (485, AP, EAD..)

Thanks.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gurumath77 is on a distinguished road

hi,

i also have an issue with this. My year of birth is wrong and i asked my attorney. He asked me to wait for an RFE, if they send one. In the mean time I received receipts for 485 and received EAD cards too.

any suggestions?

Old 10-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
rockstart has a brilliant future rockstart has a brilliant future rockstart has a brilliant future rockstart has a brilliant future rockstart has a brilliant future rockstart has a brilliant future rockstart has a brilliant future rockstart has a brilliant future rockstart has a brilliant future rockstart has a brilliant future rockstart has a brilliant future

Has any one received any RFE for parents birth date? I mean I dont have much proof for their birthdates since they are in village. They dont have much documentation.

Old 10-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute

U'r attorney is correct, U can explain the error during the interview (its in the last stage of GC journey!!!). 325A error is not big deal as long as U'r honest about U'r error and also U should carry supporting documents to show the correct data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajmalhotra View Post
Hello,

I just found that form: G-325A (Biographic Information) for my wife was filed in incorrectly by my attorney.

The section: 'Applicant's residence last five years. List present address first' was copied from my information which is not correct.

My attorney told me not to worry and have it changed at interview (I don't know what interview?)

I wanted to know if there's any way I can send a new G-325A form. I have received all receipts (485, AP, EAD..)

Thanks.

Old 10-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of
Default may get an RFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajmalhotra View Post
Hello,

Thanks.
Most of the errors in G325A form will result in a maximum RFE being issued by USCIS.So no need to worry

PD : NOV 2005, EB2
I140 Approval date : july 20 2006, Nebraska
I-1485 Application recieved at uscis : july 27 2007
Notice Date : Aug 24th 2007
FP date : Sep 19th 2007

GOT GREENED ON 08/06/2010

Old 10-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Hermione is just really nice Hermione is just really nice Hermione is just really nice Hermione is just really nice

1. Most EB applicants are not selected for an interview. You can just assume, you are not going to be interviewed, period.
2. If you have a significant error in the application (like, in your name or your birth date), you would need to correct it. Start with calling the NSC, maybe the service center your petition is being processed in. One good way to do it - to fix it during your fingerprint appointment (they do ask you to check eveything, and all corrections go directly into the system - I happened to make a correction myself, and it worked).
3. If you cannot get your information changed any other way, you can also file an ammendment to your petition.
4. Most errors in G-325 are not critical, for example, if your state and metro area where you lived is correct, you are fine (they probably use it during namecheck namecheck to see if you lived in a certain area if your name comes up on the ist). Parents birth date error is non-essential, provided that your parents are not known terrorists, and you did not make a calculated mistake trying to confuse USCIS who you are.