Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.
Click to log in with Facebook
Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 05:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Biking is infamous around these parts Biking is infamous around these parts Biking is infamous around these parts Biking is infamous around these parts Biking is infamous around these parts Biking is infamous around these parts
Default How long it will take to get card after welcome email?

Can anyone tell me how long it will take to receive card after receiving welcome email?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
iam4u4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biking View Post
Can anyone tell me how long it will take to receive card after receiving welcome email?
Permanent Resident Card Production Delays

USCIS is announcing that applicants may experience up to an eight week delay in the delivery of their permanent resident card while we are in the process of upgrading our card production equipment. USCIS Field Offices will be issuing temporary evidence of permanent residence in the form of an I-551 stamp to applicants approved for permanent residence at the time of their interview. You will need to take your passport to your appointment. If you do not have a passport, you must bring a passport style photo and government issued photo identification to receive temporary evidence of permanent residence.

If the application is approved subsequent to your interview or by a Service Center or the National Benefit Center, the applicant should bring the above documents to an INFOPASS appointment to be issued temporary evidence of permanent residence in the form of an I-551 stamp.

Last updated:05/29/2009

Old 05-30-2009, 06:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Biking is infamous around these parts Biking is infamous around these parts Biking is infamous around these parts Biking is infamous around these parts Biking is infamous around these parts Biking is infamous around these parts

Thank you very much for the reply. I did not receive any interview letter. In the approval notice, it was mentioned that it will take 3 weeks.
How long it took for you?

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.