Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.
Click to log in with Facebook
Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of
Default G-28 question (Eb3 to Eb2 with employer change)

Hi,

My EB-3 greencard processing is already been filed by my current employer with i485 pending for past 4 years.

I am going to switch to new employer trying to port my priority date from EB-3 to EB-2.

I have already given form-G-28 to current employer during i485 filing period.

As i am going to join new company, do i have to file new G-28 form to get future communications from USCIS incase if there is any RFE, NOID etc., when processing my pending i-485.

Already my i485 original receipt notice was received by my current company attorney and i just got a copy of it.So kind of confusing,if i don't file new G-28,all communications will be sent to my current company attorney even after swtiching to new company.

Please Advise.

Thanks for your inputs.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote