Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.
Click to log in with Facebook
Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 12:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2004
Compare
Svee has a reputation beyond repute Svee has a reputation beyond repute Svee has a reputation beyond repute Svee has a reputation beyond repute Svee has a reputation beyond repute Svee has a reputation beyond repute Svee has a reputation beyond repute Svee has a reputation beyond repute Svee has a reputation beyond repute Svee has a reputation beyond repute Svee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cleaningup- EAD/AP docs be retained?

Hi ,

We are cleaning up a lot of clutter at home....Too much of documentation living here for quite a while. We have a lot of these all the way from 2004. Do we need to retain any of these documentation for future use at any point in time? Planning to shred & trash them

1. EAD Renewal & AP Renewal receipts from DHS?
2. Expired AP documents ( Used/unused) from the past?

I am thinking of scanning the one from two years ago...which the most recent one and throwing off the rest. Please advise.

Thanks in Advance.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2012, 12:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
boston_gc has much to be proud of boston_gc has much to be proud of boston_gc has much to be proud of boston_gc has much to be proud of boston_gc has much to be proud of boston_gc has much to be proud of boston_gc has much to be proud of boston_gc has much to be proud of boston_gc has much to be proud of boston_gc has much to be proud of

I would suggest you keep the copies. You never know what document or information might be required in future. My personal thinking is to keep everything until (if) I get US citizenship.