Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/16/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2011
Compare
jay1ram2 has a spectacular aura about jay1ram2 has a spectacular aura about
Default Filing 485 - Company lost 140 and PERM records

Hi All,
After 5 years of wait I was about to file my 485 and my company's attorney requested for the PERM application or 140 application to get my wage and position information. But my company seems to have lost these documents when the they were exchanged between our old attorney and new attorney. The silver lining is that I have a copy of my I-140 approval and also have the case number of my PERM labor application (which was filed like 5 years ago). But our attorney say that it is not enough to get the wage and position information.

Can anybody please let me know how can we proceed with this?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-2011, 05:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute

Try the DOL FOIA request for PERM application, it will help you - and the process takes 10 days to receive a copy of Labor. I think that should be good enough as you already have a copy of I140. If you need further info let me know.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/16/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2011
Compare

Thanks for the info. I read from other forums that FOIA request takes anywhere from 60 days to an year. As a backup plan, I will apply for it anyway.

I think every company has access to ETA's an online system to apply and track PERM applications. Is it possible for my company to retrieve a 5 year old PERM application from the database?

Old 06-30-2011, 07:18 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
idiamin has much to be proud of idiamin has much to be proud of idiamin has much to be proud of idiamin has much to be proud of idiamin has much to be proud of idiamin has much to be proud of idiamin has much to be proud of idiamin has much to be proud of idiamin has much to be proud of
Default Labor Data

You may want to check raw data. if you are into db and sql, you would know what to do with a .mdb file and how to find your case in there.

FLCDataCenter.com

Good luck

Old 06-30-2011, 09:09 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute saipraveenh has a reputation beyond repute

DOL FOIA takes close to 2 Weeks - I got recently mine in less than 10 days. USCIS FOIA Request has 3 tracks - which varies from 45 - 90 Days (depends on the complexity of your case). So if you draft a DOL FOIA Request with what ever information about you and your company , tentative year of perm filling - you will knock it off in less than 2 weeks for sure.

Old 08-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/16/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2011
Compare

Thanks for your suggestions. I filed FOIA requests to both DOL and USCIS on July 1st.

I got a hard copy of my Labor in post within 40 days from DOL.
USCIS request status is pending @ 6037 out of 7798 after 40 days. Cases move at a pace of 300 per week.

DOL Request
Drafted a letter on my own signed it, scanned and sent it to DOL via email.

USCIS Request
Drafted a letter, signed it, got it notarized, scanned and sent it USCIS via email.

Hope it helps.