Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 12:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/23/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/24/2012
Compare
dexter has a spectacular aura about dexter has a spectacular aura about dexter has a spectacular aura about
Default EAD renewal Phoenix Lockbox - receipt notice time

Hello All,

I sent my EAD renewal application to the Phoenix lock box and they received it on 12/31/2012. I included the G-1145 form for e-Notifications. So far, I haven't received any notifications. Do I need to be concerned? Is there a way for me to follow up.

Thanks,
Dexter

Old 01-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute

Did you do the application by yourself or did you do it through an attorney?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/23/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/24/2012
Compare
dexter has a spectacular aura about dexter has a spectacular aura about dexter has a spectacular aura about
Default Self Filing

I did it myself and sent it by express mail.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hope this could be useful

Quote:
USCIS - Lockbox Intake

Office of Intake and Document Production

Leadership

Ernest DeStefano, Acting Chief

Mission

Deliver effective, efficient and innovative customer-focused intake and secure document production services.

What We Do

Design, print and distribute USCIS forms.
Manage the paper (USCIS Lockbox facilities) and legacy e-Filing intake systems.
Troubleshoot intake issues, adjudicate fee waivers and resolve problems with applications.
Produce and deliver secure benefit documents and cards, such as Permanent Resident Cards.
Organization

OIDP comprises over 100 federal employees located nationwide.
The USCIS Lockbox facilities located in Chicago, Illinois; Phoenix, Arizona; and Lewisville, Texas, are operated by a Department of Treasury designated financial agent.
Contact Us

If you filed an application more than 10 days ago and have not received a receipt notice, or you do not understand why a Lockbox facility rejected your application, you can:

Email us at Lockboxsupport@dhs.gov.
Include the form number, receipt number (if known), applicant name and mailing address. Do NOT include A-numbers or social security numbers in e-mails; or
Call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
This page can be found at: USCIS - Lockbox Intake

Last updated: 12/20/2012
Try calling the number and send email to the address Lockboxsupport@dhs.gov. Hope this helps you.

Old 01-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/23/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/24/2012
Compare
Default No response from lockboxsupport or L2 officer

Hi RB_newsletter,

Thank you for the suggestions. I really appreciate it.

I sent an email to the lockboxsupport with my details on Thursday and haven't received any response from them. Not even an acknowledgement that they received my email.

On Friday, I called the NSC and spoke to L2 officer. The officer told me that it is unreasonable for me to expect a response within 10 days. I told her, it is listed on the USCIS website and I am just following instructions. she still said that 10 days is unreasonable. I also mentioned that I filed the G1145 form for e-Notifications and haven't yet received an text message or an email. she told me to call back next week.

I have less than 90 days remaining on my EAD and I'm hitting a wall with USCIS.

Thanks,
Dexter

Old 01-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/23/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/24/2012
Compare
Default Received email confirmation today

I just got an email stating that my application has been accepted and I should be receiving the I-797 in 7 to 10 days.

Old 01-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter View Post
I just got an email stating that my application has been accepted and I should be receiving the I-797 in 7 to 10 days.
Good. Wish you a smooth ride.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:12 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/23/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/24/2012
Compare
Default Thanks Rb_newsletter

Thank you!