Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > 140 stage > Documents, Filing, forms, directions and mailing
Click to log in with Facebook
Documents, Filing, forms, directions and mailing Documents, Filing, forms, directions and mailing

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 10:42 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
HaveQuestions is on a distinguished road
Default RFE for I140 - Experience letter (horizontal/vertical packages)

Hi,
I received an RFE for I140 applied under EB2. I have worked for 3 companies and i have submitted experience letters for all. One of them is an affidavit from an ex-manager who still works there.

The specific line from CIS is

Need the following document:
"Experience letter showing experience with Microsoft.Net *OR* horizontal & veritical packages prior to joining XX company."

My background has been Java/J2EE technologies, have over 8 years of experience. My lawyers have said
"We need you to provide an experience letter that simply adds the words, "horizontal or vertical packages." The rest of the letter should stay the exact same. You can get this language added to either your Company1, Company2, or Company3 experience letters. You don't have to amend all the letters; only one letter that mentions "horizontal or vertical packages" will be fine."

I am confused as to how just keywords would suffice? Any help will be appreciated!!!! Any sample experience letter someone can share?

Thanks!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2012, 01:02 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greendream26 has much to be proud of greendream26 has much to be proud of greendream26 has much to be proud of greendream26 has much to be proud of greendream26 has much to be proud of greendream26 has much to be proud of greendream26 has much to be proud of greendream26 has much to be proud of greendream26 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveQuestions View Post
Hi,
I received an RFE for I140 applied under EB2. I have worked for 3 companies and i have submitted experience letters for all. One of them is an affidavit from an ex-manager who still works there.

The specific line from CIS is

Need the following document:
"Experience letter showing experience with Microsoft.Net *OR* horizontal & veritical packages prior to joining XX company."

My background has been Java/J2EE technologies, have over 8 years of experience. My lawyers have said
"We need you to provide an experience letter that simply adds the words, "horizontal or vertical packages." The rest of the letter should stay the exact same. You can get this language added to either your Company1, Company2, or Company3 experience letters. You don't have to amend all the letters; only one letter that mentions "horizontal or vertical packages" will be fine."

I am confused as to how just keywords would suffice? Any help will be appreciated!!!! Any sample experience letter someone can share?

Thanks!
If ur experience is in java/j2ee then why should USCIS ask for Microsoft.Net *OR* horizontal & veritical packages??? Not making any sense if u never worked in that then why should this be falsely written on ur letters??

Old 01-14-2013, 03:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
uday.mahindrakar is on a distinguished road

Horizontal and vertical packages are generic terms. We normally refer to candidate vertical/horizontal package knowledge, within an ecommerce package like ATG, and within a certain industry (retail, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, etc. (which would be the horizontal aspect of the language).