Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Out of status, employment gap and status revalidation
Click to log in with Facebook
Out of status, employment gap and status revalidation Gap in employment(paystubs) and the resulting problems during status transfer and green card filing.

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/21/2007
Compare
guchi472000 is a jewel in the rough guchi472000 is a jewel in the rough guchi472000 is a jewel in the rough guchi472000 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Alberta Receipt number

I have received the following email from PNP Alberta?
Wt does it mean and wt is next?

RE: RECEIPT OF ALBERTA IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM (AINP) APPLICATION

Candidate Name: ABC
Candidate File Number: XXXX-XX-XXXX

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the abovementioned on August 10, 2009. Please visit Alberta, Canada - Immigration : Processing times for our most current processing times.

During our assessment, an applicant or their authorized representative will only be contacted by our office if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of the application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail or fax the information to:
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2009, 12:11 AM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/31/2011
Compare
harrydr is a jewel in the rough harrydr is a jewel in the rough harrydr is a jewel in the rough harrydr is a jewel in the rough
Default This is the e-mail i received

AINP Update: U.S. Visa Holder Category
If you are the recipient of this email, Alberta Employment and Immigration has received your application under the AINP U.S. Visa Holder Category.

What does this mean? We have your application and it is in the queue to be processed.

We have experienced a higher than expected volume of applications in the US Visa Holder Category. Because of this, priority will be given to applicants who have a valid job offer from an Alberta employer. All eligible applications will be processed, although processing times will vary significantly depending on the volume of applications received. In some cases, it may be at least 12 months before processing commences on an application.

Please do not contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service regarding your application status. This e-mail is confirmation that your application has been received and will be processed. You will be contacted if further information is required to complete the assessment and/or when a final decision has been made on your application.
If you have a job offer that you did not include with your application, please send a copy of your job offer and job description to immigration.info@gov.ab.ca with a subject line of "US Visa Holder Category Job Offer". If you received your file number from the AINP make sure you include your file number in the email.
Proof of a job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer for full-time employment within the province of Alberta. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.

Alberta Employer must be incorporated or registered by or under an act of the legislature of a province or the Parliament of Canada and operating as a business that has an established production capability, plant, or place of business in Alberta.
If your profession is regulated contact the appropriate Alberta regulatory body to begin the process.
If you donít have a job offer, your application will remain in the queue to be processed. In some cases it may be at least 12 months before processing commences on an application. We encourage those who do not have a job offer to start exploring job opportunities within the Province of Alberta. Refer to the links below in your job search.

Resources for finding a job in Alberta: Click on a job category below to start searching the Service Canada Job Bank.
Show all Jobs
Arts, Culture, Recreation and Sports
Business, Finance & Administration
Engineers, Architects, IT, Natural Sciences
Health
Social, Legal, Education, Government, Religious Services
Sales, Services
Trades, Transport & Construction
Farming, Fishing & Natural Resources
Processing, Manufacturing, Utilities
Management
Other Online Job Search Resources: The following is a partial list of websites you can use to look for jobs in Alberta. There are other online resources available to research employment opportunities.
Albertajobs.com
JobsinCanada.com
Workopolis.com
Wow Jobs Canada.ca

Contact Us | Privacy | Copyright and Disclaimer | Unsubscribe

Alberta Employment and Immigration
5th floor, Commerce Place, 10155 102 St
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J0T6

Old 08-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Hence it should be called No_INP

This email shows that they have temporarily stopped the nominations. There were not many nominations given out recently and applicants from December are waiting for nomination.

No clue whats going on there. Looking at the file numbers issued, there were not many applications; should be less than 10,000. With modern computers it could be easily manageable.

I don't know why they named it as fast track. Instead AINP should be called as No_INP.

Old 06-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of
Default candian PR

received my PR, this week. I had applied through Alberta provincial nomination program for US H1-B visa holders.
see my signature below for more details.

Old 07-25-2010, 12:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bkd is on a distinguished road
Default waiting for case number, application submitted in 01-2010

I submitted ALBERTA US-H1B program application in Jan this year, have not heared anything yet, no case number allocated, no mail, no email. Is there any applicant here having received case number,sumbitted after 01/2010? Thanks for sharing information.

bkd 07 25 2010