Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 07:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pr8ind is on a distinguished road
Default Suggestion regarding H1B visa application

Hello,
Please suggest!!
I have OPT for 1 year which expires in July, 2012. I am working as IT consultant (Business Analyst) from last 7 months. I have graduated with masters degree in Marketing and applying for H1B in last week of April 2012.
Will I get rejected if I am a marketing graduate and working in IT industry?
Can you please suggest if last week of April is too late to apply for H1B so that I can rush??
which website can I search whether my employer (consultancy) is E-Verified?
Appreciate you help
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 10-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/06/2012
Compare
krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr8ind View Post
Hello,
Please suggest!!
I have OPT for 1 year which expires in July, 2012. I am working as IT consultant (Business Analyst) from last 7 months. I have graduated with masters degree in Marketing and applying for H1B in last week of April 2012.
Will I get rejected if I am a marketing graduate and working in IT industry?
Can you please suggest if last week of April is too late to apply for H1B so that I can rush??
which website can I search whether my employer (consultancy) is E-Verified?
Appreciate you help
Since you re working as a BA, it is important to establish that your degree (Marketing) is related to your current role . This means, if the domain you are working is related to your degree you should get your GC. I do not know exact domain for Marketing but I can give an analogy to explain this -- if you hold a degree in Finance and you work as a BA in Bank or other financial industry , it can be established that you have the degree required for your job

Closed Thread