Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Towards Citizenship > Life after Greencard
Click to log in with Facebook
advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bathuzp is on a distinguished road
Default Initial documents for replacement GC

Hello everyone,

It is extremely unfortunate but I have lost my green card. I canít seem to find it anywhere. I know that it has not been stolen, just lost! I need to apply for a replacement green card ASAP. I need to submit some initial documents along with my I-90 form for it. I have been trying to search on the internet regarding it but I canít seem to find a clear answer.

Long story short, could somebody please tell me what initial documents are there to submit along with my I-90 form? I have a copy of my original green card, but is there anything else required? Am I required to submit my photos along with my form?

I would highly appreciate if someone could reply to my queries ASAP.

Thank you very much in advance.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2011, 04:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/30/2004
Compare
nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lost GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathuzp View Post
Hello everyone,

It is extremely unfortunate but I have lost my green card. I canít seem to find it anywhere. I know that it has not been stolen, just lost! I need to apply for a replacement green card ASAP. I need to submit some initial documents along with my I-90 form for it. I have been trying to search on the internet regarding it but I canít seem to find a clear answer.

Long story short, could somebody please tell me what initial documents are there to submit along with my I-90 form? I have a copy of my original green card, but is there anything else required? Am I required to submit my photos along with my form?

I would highly appreciate if someone could reply to my queries ASAP.

Thank you very much in advance.
When my wife lost it, I sent the copy of the green card along with I-90. I also went to the local USCIS office to get the stamp of I-551 on her passport as well.

I believe they will schedule for fingerprinting and photo will be taken at that time. (eventually we did found her missing GC and cancelled the request and hence did not go through the entire process)

Regards