Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Contact Media Latest Posts Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Tax, Social Security and Financial Issues for Immigrants and Nonimmigrants
Click to log in with Facebook
advertisement

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 10000 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Please contribute to Immigration Voice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 09:59 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kotivella has much to be proud of kotivella has much to be proud of kotivella has much to be proud of kotivella has much to be proud of kotivella has much to be proud of kotivella has much to be proud of kotivella has much to be proud of kotivella has much to be proud of kotivella has much to be proud of
Default AOS - EB3 - Filing tax seperatly, any impact?

We have been filing tax jointly until 2010, but in 2011 started a business (non -IT) on my wife's name

I am planning to file tax separately this year because i think filing jointly would tag me with the business (and I am not suppose to work other than IT while 485 pending)

the second q:

Since so far I have been filing jointly, would this make any impact or potential questions from USCIS on filing separately now

Thanks and appreciate your response
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote