Canada Provincial nominees
From Immigration Wiki
Persons who immigrate to Canada under the Provincial Nominee Program have the skills, education and work experience needed to make an immediate economic contribution to the province or territory that nominates them. They are ready to establish themselves successfully as permanent residents in Canada.
Making an application to immigrate to Canada under Provincial nomination is straightforward. There are 6 steps to follow.
1. Obtain a certificate of provincial nomination. As per new AINP process introduced on 01/01/2009.
2. Obtain and print the application package at http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp.
3. Complete your application.
4. Determine where you must submit your application.
5. Obtain the instructions for the visa office where you will submit your application.
6. Calculate your fees, Check and submit your application.