:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rax1
Pl create a webfax that I can send to my Senator or congresswoman. Or create a package that we can print and mail to the senators/reps.

Pappu bhai do something regarding this.
Rax1, why do you need PAPPU to do something, why can you not call and Fax something yourself? Are you not proficient in English, are you not educated enough.

Can you not write a ONE page letter spedifying what happened on July 2nd and how it affected your life and that of your family? Can you not call your local senator and congressperson and educate them about what went down on July 2nd?

Come on people, if you want JUSTICE, get up and do something YOURSELF. All we are asking you to do is Write ONE page letters. Does The IV core have to spoon feed us EVERYTHING? If you are busy ask someone in your family to do this for you.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote